Applications are invited from Indian Citizen in the prescribed standard form as published in Assam Gazette part-IX from the intending candidates for filling up of the vacancies as mentioned below in the cadre of Junior Assistant in the office cf the Directorate of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati-16.
Directorate of Fisheries,Assam Recruitment
Name of Post : Junior Assistant
- No of Post : 4
- Categories : SC-1 , OBC- 2, STP – 1
- The applicant must be Graduate in any discipline from a recognized University.
- The candidates must possess a minimum 6 (six) months Diploma/ Certificate in computer proficiency both in English and Assamese from a recognized institute. They must have good working knowledge of office productivity software tools (working knowledge in MS-Office Word, Excel, Power point etc.)
- Pay Band: Pay of PP-2 Rs. 14,000-Rs. 49,000 p.m + Grade Pay Rs. 6200 p.m
- Age: 18 to 44 years as 01-10-2018. The upper age limit is relaxable in case of ST/SC, OBC/ MOBC and Ex-Servicemenas per Govt. rule in force.
- Application Fee : Nil
- Last Date : 9.11.2018.
How to Apply
- The application must be accompanied by the following documents:
- Self attested copies of all certificates/ Mark-sheets from H.S.L.C. onwards in support of educational qualification along with age, caste certificate etc., computer Diploma/ Certificate and other document
- Affix one copy of recent self attested passport size photograph in the application form and two copies of recent passport size photographs duly self attested should be enclosed along with the application.
- A self addressed envelope size (22cmx10cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
- Candidates must have registered their names in employment exchange and registration no. with date must be mentioned in their application form.
- Candidates/Applicants will have to clearly write the name of the post applied for (in bold letter) in the top of the sealed envelope containing the application form. Application may be submitted to the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Guwahati, Meen Bhawan, P.O. Gopinath Nagar, PIN- 781016 before the last date fixed. (Application received including through post after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.)
More Details Click this links : Click Here